Disconnected Offroad

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The Base Camp

My last project was deleting the Cummins. I used a RaceME Ultra tuner and a 4" straight pipe and EGR delete. I'm using a 120hp tune putting it at 500hp and around 1100tq. It's a real monster now. I gotta save for some ARP head studs and a converter now. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. The Base Camp

I just finished putting a trans in my Taurus. It took about 9 hours out and in. It was a pain in the ass job. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. The Base Camp

I've paid the lift back already. I'm saving for insulation and adding tools to the arsenal now. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. The Base Camp

I've lost track of how many vehicles I've had in there since Nov? 25+ maybe? I was taking pictures of everything but then I started to forget. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. The Base Camp

I'm in no rush Getting your money worth from the lift!
  7. What did you do to your Jeep today?

I bought stuff... scheduled to get new gears installed...
  8. The Base Camp

Getting a lot of use outta that addition!
  9. Need tire advice

Discount Tire was offering $100 rebates for President's Day, so I jumped on the Mickey Thompsons. I should have them in time to get at least the flat one mounted this weekend. Thanks to everyone for the advice and help!
  10. Yesterday
  11. The Base Camp

@rmm how soon are you looking to do it? At the moment I have a few jobs lined up. Ram1500 leveling kit 2012 Liberty cats SRT8 Cherokee lowering kit Audi TT Koni adjustable JK control arms and ball joints Audi a3 front struts and various front end work F350 7.3l starter and glow plugs I can sneak you in somewhere here. Lol Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  12. Stock fenders

Might be interested
  13. Last week
  14. The Base Camp

Okay, this is what I have, the cast aluminum snork and the corrugated hose that goes to the airbox. You'll have to call RR for the other parts. Here's the installation instructions so you know what you're getting into. https://www.morris4x4center.com/downloads/dl/file/id/3684/product/52853/501_2.pdf
  15. Looks like you rolled over
  16. What did you do to your Jeep today?

Got the jeep dirty today Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  17. Stock fenders

4 stock flares and liners free to a good home. No scratches... well maybe a few. Trash day is Friday.
  18. The Base Camp

My hunting club is having our annual venison and turkey dinner this Sun Feb 25, at the Elmer grange Hall in pole tavern. It's family style all you can eat, with take outs available. It's a great meal for a good cause. If anyone is interested LMK. Thanks
  19. The Base Camp

I'd be interested in that. @kobbs_77
  20. The Base Camp

Sure. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  21. The Base Camp

I'll sell you my River Raider aluminum. It needs a RR battery tray (the original was destroyed in the rollover) but it has...patina. It's also damn near indestructible.
  22. The Base Camp

Yeah, forgot Walt is new now
  23. The Base Camp

Wanna have another lift install St your place @HEAVYMETAL?
  24. The Base Camp

Definitely needs to happen.
  25. The Base Camp

They both had 3.8. Aren’t they different?
  26. The Base Camp

@Ericbg83 or @HEAVYMETAL
  27. The Base Camp

Your going to have to buy a new one, I haven't seen one for sale used in a long time. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  28. The Base Camp

In the market for a snorkel if anyone has a used one I'd be interested.
  1. Load more activity