Disconnected Offroad

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 08/18-08/20

I'm in
  3. 08/18-08/20

I may be a little loopy.that weekend. I'll be flying into JFK from Paraguay that week and then driving a couple hundred miles in summer traffic. But I'll be there.
  4. 08/18-08/20

5. 08/18-08/20

Where: Cape May Point When: August 18th - 20th 08/18: Start at CMP with a day on the beach, follow that with a sunset over the Delaware Bay and some dinner. Then it's overnight fishing for flounder from the beach. Never had a problem in 30+ years going there. Always catch something off the beach and the stars are off the hook on a clear nite. 08/19: 0700: Breakfast at the Sunset Beach Grille (gotta support the local economy!) And ride to Batona on as little blacktop as possible While still including Ward's Pastry in OCNJ 1200: Make camp and go run trails 1700: Make a big fire, 1800:.eat a big dinner 1900-2345: sit around a fire telling stupid stories and laughing 08/20: break camp and head for home.
  6. The Base Camp

Oh, good. I like Stub.
  7. The Base Camp

I don't think he's dead. Is he?
  8. The Base Camp

I believe Stub put it far more eloquently than I did when he said something to the effect of: Fuck that guy with a flaming pineapple sideways. Sad to hear we lost Stub. First I heard of it was just now.
  9. Yesterday
  10. The Base Camp

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here. You are all truly mother-fuckers.
  11. Jeep won’t start-help please

Try disconnecting the battery over night. I've had the same issue before I added the bully dog and I've disconnected the battery overnight and it worked. Photo for the hell of it. Lmao. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  12. The Base Camp

I know a photographer for this.. [emoji12] Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  13. Last week
  14. New Jersey Jeep Invasion 2018

Back in Ocean City in October. We all need to get down and show @WARDY some love
  15. Keep forgetting to post the new shoes
  16. New Jersey Jeep Invasion 2018

I was down for about an hour. Back home now.
  17. New Jersey Jeep Invasion 2018

I’m heading down now
  18. The Base Camp

Ok, let me get my hands on this jalopy and then we can figure this out. I think it could be a blast
  19. The Base Camp

Going to race in it? We should do a charity thing. Your rally car vs my buggy.
  20. The Base Camp

Yah, that was the project I was talking about 6 months ago. I was waiting on Bilstein shocks which were ordered in November. They still haven't left Germany, so I said fuck it, we'll go without them. Drives great. Power is still there and that's a stock engine. I have new pads and rotors and I'm bedding them in gently so I don't know stopping power yet. Speedo is 5MPH off. There are some vibrations that the lift kit manufacturer says happen in the beginning as the driveline splines find their new homes. Wish she was like this over the winter. I blame the Germans.
  21. What did you do to your Jeep today?

Another day another repair. Replaced the front sway bar links with a set of jks links. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  22. The Base Camp

That mini is yours? Saw nadels post yesterday. Looks like fun.
  23. The Base Camp

Project Rallyman Intended purpose: Raindrop Rally, Alcan 5000 Phase1 - Suspension-Wheels-Tires (Complete) FYI: It sits level, but I have 4 stock tires in the rear.
  1. Load more activity