Disconnected Offroad

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The Base Camp

I'm just curious whose ultra4 car you bought
  3. The Base Camp

Just purchased a new project car. Will reveal when mods are completed. I will say that it's a manual tranny 4WD vehicle.
  4. The Base Camp

Rock hard announced 1/4" skids
  5. Yesterday
  6. The Base Camp

Some of my suppliers are having some sweet deals. [emoji12][emoji319] www.FUNJESTER.com
  7. The Base Camp

So who’s looking for what on Black Friday? I need some skids, maybe a rear bumper, really wish I could find a deal on the Interco BirdDog rims. ACE and Northridge will probably get most of my money. Anyone else see anything good out there?
  8. Wheeling trip March 17th

Going wheeling in TN for a good cause. Here is the link for the cause. http://crawlingforreid.com/#Schedule Then this is the location for the event. http://www.adventureoffroadpark.com Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. The Base Camp

Looking good, I've been wanting an old cj to play with. Have fun with it.
  10. The Base Camp

Nice, looks good, keep it simple, mild upgrades will get you where you want to go.
  11. Last week
  12. The Base Camp

Jeep JL official reveal info and countdown. https://www.jeep.com/reveal/index.html?pid=hrown&adid=2017jeepwranglerprerevealemail&sid=jeep&channel=e_direct
  13. The Base Camp

O hell yeah. I'm pumped for both of ya's. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  14. The Base Camp

You too man! That's a sweet Recon. I test drove a 2014 Rubicon X and it was badass. I'll never make fun on leather seats again, It's like sitting on a fluffy black cloud.
  15. The Base Camp

That’s awesome!
  16. The Base Camp

It looks like today is the day for new Jeeps. I went in the other direction, '86 CJ7. She needs some love, but she's solid and runs great.
  17. The Base Camp

Congrats. You don't need to do much/anything to that. BB and 35's at best. You should take a hard look at that font axle. I'm told that FCA is putting some extra beefy 44's into some trim levels, but I don't know details. I think Dana is making something like the PR44.
  18. The Base Camp

Sounds like a budget boost and 35s will fit the need plenty. That's the plan when my wife picks out her JL. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  19. The Base Camp

Well first things first, snorkel time! I kid No idea, not sure if I want to go too far down the rabbit hole. I really haven’t been to Rausch in what feels like an eternity and this will be more than sufficient for trail rides. Time will tell
  20. The Base Camp

Nice! What's the plan? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  21. The Base Camp

Little upgrade
  22. The Base Camp

2" leveling kit on a 2015 Ram today. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  23. The Base Camp

Wow. Found these oldies. www.FUNJESTER.com
  24. What did you do to your Jeep today?

The LoD is a good choice. I bashed the ever loving hell out of mine for years. For JKX reasons, PSC's went on. They lasted 3 days before getting bent so bad they impacted the body. Both installs were frame welded.
  25. The Base Camp

Brakes and maintenance. Nothing crazy. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  26. The Base Camp

What are ya’s working on
  1. Load more activity