Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Nitto Exo Grappler AWT Tires

Seems to be no end to the good press on these tires.  A little more than Cooper ST Maxx, about the same less than a Good Year Dura Trac.

I'll say this much, my Nitto Trail Grapper 40's balance extremely well, are quiet, and have great road manners.  They kick ass in the rocks and mud (to a slightly lesser extent) too.  I'm going with another set once these turn into slicks.  Point being, I'd take a Nitto product very seriously, including the aforementioned ExoGrappler.

I'll say this much, my Nitto Trail Grapper 40's balance extremely well, are quiet, and have great road manners.  They kick ass in the rocks and mud (to a slightly lesser extent) too.  I'm going with another set once these turn into slicks.  Point being, I'd take a Nitto product very seriously, including the aforementioned ExoGrappler.

And that adds another few points to the tally.  Thanks for the info Rick.  This is exactly why I post stuff up for comment.

And now I'll stop sh%^&ing up the 37 and up thread

If they ever make them again.

And that adds another few points to the tally.  Thanks for the info Rick.  This is exactly why I post stuff up for comment.

And now I'll stop sh%^&ing up the 37 and up thread

Don't worry.  Fixed it by making 2 separate threads for the Cooper's and Nitto's.  Will help for future searches as well.  :up: 

you're just saying that because you want to go on the trip again next year :thefinger:

you're just saying that because you want to go on the trip again next year :thefinger:

He's required to say that for the next 8 months according to contract. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He's required to say that for the next 8 months according to contract. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

12 months...

This may be my next tire after the AOAA rock gashing.  I'm torn between the Exo and the Trail grappler though.  The price of the Exo's and the fact that they're similar to the duratracs I've been running are a big plus.

40 minutes ago, JeepFish said:

Anybody hear any feedback on these?

Haven't heard anything new, but my next tires will most likely be these or trail grapplers again 

So far I've logged around 8k on my EXO grapplers. Absolutely LOVE these tires! Took very minimal weight to balance,are extremely quiet on the highway (80) mi per day for work. Very grippy on dry and wet pavement. They worked flawlessly in the snow last weekend. Haven't had them in the rocks or mud yet. I would put these a notch above the duratracs or bfg's a/t anyday. d15980f3a5f39307ddf4e40e6f707b61.jpg27a430442d57bfcc89e9ed5f1e9cca61.jpg