Eventbrite - Rock the Clock 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix

Heavy Duty Tech Deck - maybe a new product?

4 posts in this topic

Where would you mount it in the newer JK's? I the older you could do something like that. but I'm not sure how rugged it would be. I would imagine that the plastic dash would vibrate a fair amount. The nice thing with the grab bars and grab handles are they mount to metal not plastic so they provide a firm base.

Where would you mount it in the newer JK's? I the older you could do something like that. but I'm not sure how rugged it would be. I would imagine that the plastic dash would vibrate a fair amount. The nice thing with the grab bars and grab handles are they mount to metal not plastic so they provide a firm base.

I'm just the idea guy.  "Feed the mayo to the tuna, then you can it".  What movie?

Details like making it actually work, I leave that up to folks like you. :lol:

Saw it for a Tacoma and thought it was pretty cool.  Thanks for letting me know why it wouldn't work.

I hear ya. I love ideas. I'd have to see it in person but I could see it being ok with a phone on it but once you put a tablet on it I would assume it might get a little flimsy. This is the exact problem we had with trying to come up with a ram mount to fit the stock grab bars in JK's.