Jump to content
Disconnected Offroad
Mike

The Base Camp

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, kobbs_77 said:

Sure!

Ok, let me get my hands on this jalopy and then we can figure this out.  I think it could be a blast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok, let me get my hands on this jalopy and then we can figure this out.  I think it could be a blast
I know a photographer for this..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here. You are all truly mother-fuckers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, Bump said:

I believe it was JKO's late StubEXrub that coined that particular phrase.  But I do hate drum brakes. 

I believe Stub put it far more eloquently than I did when he said something to the effect of: 

Fuck that guy with a flaming pineapple sideways. 

 

Sad to hear we lost Stub.  First I heard of it was just now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I believe Stub put it far more eloquently than I did when he said something to the effect of: 

Fuck that guy with a flaming pineapple sideways. 

 

Sad to hear we lost Stub.  First I heard of it was just now. 

I don't think he's dead. Is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike said:

I don't think he's dead. Is he?

Oh, good. I like Stub. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 10:34 PM, funjester said:

I know a photographer for this.. emoji12.png

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

We'll see some sweet action shots, lots of dirt thrown

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We'll see some sweet action shots, lots of dirt thrown
As always.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going through thousands of photos 

who remembers everyone’s name?

CA60D6BD-AA5D-4941-AD7F-AE314851CD6E.jpeg

15433C21-28E1-434D-A967-6ED099C60882.jpeg

Edited by WARDY
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike said:

Good day 

 

20180623_084152.jpg

20180623_104041.jpg

20180623_104211.jpg

20180623_104325.jpg

20180623_122730.jpg

20180623_125532.jpg

20180623_130227.jpg

Better day?  

 

IMG_20180623_135200.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rmm said:

Better day?  

 

IMG_20180623_135200.jpg

Bad move 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mike said:

Bad move 

Are you calling shotgun? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 9:15 PM, rmm said:

Better day?  

 

IMG_20180623_135200.jpg

Excellent!  Is that an air filter coming out of the grill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kobbs_77 said:

Excellent!  Is that an air filter coming out of the grill?

Yeah, it was originally built behind the grill, plenty of room there too 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need help for a friend.

((when the whole soft top is closed, like driving on a highway (only when we drive fast)
I just looked on some blogs.... were we supposed to screw this extra fabric to the bar? I'll send you a pic))

I thinks its quadtatop is the manufacture.

Does anyone know a fix or is putting a screw (or something) to pinch the fabric around the bar the only thing that can be done?c06ad4990ada6bcce2245a66794e0d7f.jpg29a62ee6e83f8c9771f011f312d4ebe0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, funjester said:

Need help for a friend.

((when the whole soft top is closed, like driving on a highway (only when we drive fast)
I just looked on some blogs.... were we supposed to screw this extra fabric to the bar? I'll send you a pic))

I thinks its quadtatop is the manufacture.

Does anyone know a fix or is putting a screw (or something) to pinch the fabric around the bar the only thing that can be done?c06ad4990ada6bcce2245a66794e0d7f.jpg29a62ee6e83f8c9771f011f312d4ebe0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

I have no experience with the Quadratop, but with the Trektop the fabric was a sealed pocket with open sides and you slid the black bar inside it left to right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wardy how are my our doing. Did you get everything installed on your jeep.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

Madbenny?

This was spotted in the trade in lot at a dealership. Looks like someone broke the scrape off rule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×