Disconnected Offroad
Mike

The Base Camp

My mom friend/ co worker was killed yesterday afternoon in winslow twp on his motor cycle. Prayers sent to his family

Heard that over the radio.  Sucks.

My mom friend/ co worker was killed yesterday afternoon in winslow twp on his motor cycle. Prayers sent to his family

I hate hearing news like this.  Thoughts and prayers to his family. 

Edited by Kindred

Afternoon.  

great time seeing Kobbs and Iggy and Mike yesterday.  Made me miss NJ a little bit more. 

• Like 2

Anyone interested in going to the Rutgers game Saturday?  I'm going w a friend from college, he has (1) extra ticket.  Would need to be at my house by 10:00 Sat morning, or meet in Metuchen by 11:30.  Tailgating before (and probably a little after)  It's a 3:30 Kickoff.  If this gets lost, I'll start a new thread. thanks

• Like 1

Yeah, been busy this year.

Work, other commitments, forgot password, wifi/internet blocked at work, motivational issues, blah blah first world problems, etc. 

My PC at home got screwed, so built a new one. It's online but still needs tweaking.

No excuses.

Not gonna trade the Jeep in till next year.

Gonna try and go to Raush this fall.

Also trying to get a new apartment.

Also working on game software this month.

Lots to do, but I'm gonna try and get online more and get caught up.

• Like 3

That's really damn cool.  So that's, what, Cooper, Goodyear, Nitto and Toyo made in America.  There might be more, but I have no idea.  Klinker might want to start a Made in the USA thread.

The "Anything But Smittybilt" thread? 

I'm actually going to do a little work on this.  Going to try to build a thread of parts manufacturers, what parts they make, what % is made in the USA, and if not 100%, what parts are made in America and what is shipped from over seas. 

Wonder how many manufacturers & suppliers would provide their information?

I'm actually going to do a little work on this.  Going to try to build a thread of parts manufacturers, what parts they make, what % is made in the USA, and if not 100%, what parts are made in America and what is shipped from over seas. 

Wonder how many manufacturers & suppliers would provide their information?

I'm willing to bet that all of the ones that are 100% made in America will provide the information happily.

• Like 2

^^^ nice

It's hot as fawk today

True story. It is uncomfortably warm out right now. 

Afternoon.  Conf Call #2 of 3 for today done.  2 more tomorrow and probably 1 or 2 on Friday..  ugghhh

^^^ nice

It's hot as fawk today

True story. It is uncomfortably warm out right now. 

Even in the basement, its too damn hot.

Afternoon.  Conf Call #2 of 3 for today done.  2 more tomorrow and probably 1 or 2 on Friday..  ugghhh

My favorite are the Sunday night calls with Asia, as it's their Monday morning.

Lunkhead???

dfb76153f0281024b8f2ca35164744cc.jpg

901b5075e6a68280fc4630ff2d19711b.jpg

He put his lift on the same day/time as JimfromJersey's was done at the HOM then sold it and fell off the map a short time later.

dfb76153f0281024b8f2ca35164744cc.jpg

901b5075e6a68280fc4630ff2d19711b.jpg

He put his lift on the same day/time as JimfromJersey's was done at the HOM then sold it and fell off the map a short time later.

Trunk nominated for DO historian.

• Like 2