Disconnected Offroad
Mike

The Base Camp

Would their be interest in a Bald Eagle run Thanksgiving weekend?  Friday - Sunday 

Trunk nominated for DO historian.

Cops do have a knack for remembering perps.

Would their be interest in a Bald Eagle run Thanksgiving weekend?  Friday - Sunday 

A little far out calendar wise, but yes.

dfb76153f0281024b8f2ca35164744cc.jpg

901b5075e6a68280fc4630ff2d19711b.jpg

He put his lift on the same day/time as JimfromJersey's was done at the HOM then sold it and fell off the map a short time later.

I remember this day. This was your first time out. You were very quiet. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Diggin this light rain, especially after yesterday's heat.  Hopefully will be the last day of AC for the year.

Although this morning left me wondering when it is time to put the full doors back on.  Thinking at least October, if not Halloween.

• Like 2

Interest; yes.

Ability; no.

Ill be up on the Finger Lakes region with family for that weekend.

I remember this day. This was your first time out. You were very quiet. Lol

Yup lol I was feeling everyone out to make sure I wasn't joining a group of meth heads

• Like 2

Yup lol I was feeling everyone out to make sure I wasn't joining a group of meth heads

Shit, my first day meeting everyone was at Dave & reggies house. First person to come up to me was Dancin Dan! I was like WTF is this shit show?!?!

• Like 6

I was there and remember it well, especially when the wrench got thrown across the floor and hit octnoc in the leg, which sounded like metal hitting metal, actually it was metal hitting metal

Shit, my first day meeting everyone was at Dave & reggies house. First person to come up to me was Dancin Dan! I was like WTF is this shit show?!?!

I still think that when Dan opens his mouth....

• Like 2

The fuck is Dan at anyway?

Prob trying to figure out to weld wood together or some shit like that.

• Like 1

Guy named Rob, he was around for a bit and then disappeared for awhile

Rob's a good dude. If I remember right, he wheeled a different jk and only wheeled the white for a little before falling outta site.

My kids were like "DAD WHY DID THAT GUY SAY THE F WORD SO MUCH".

• Like 5

Ran into Matt ( @Silverjk1 ) tonight working my part time job.  Well, actually the drunk Mexican ran into the back of my ambulance, then Matt stopped to check up on us.  First time I've been called a "Fucking Gringo" in a while  :lol: 

• Like 3

Ran into Matt ( @Silverjk1 ) tonight working my part time job.  Well, actually the drunk Mexican ran into the back of my ambulance, then Matt stopped to check up on us.  First time I've been called a "Fucking Gringo" in a while  :lol: 

See, this is where Dancin' Dan is missed.  He be like "My wife calls me a fucking gringo all the time."

• Like 3

Afternoon.  Conf Call #2 of 3 for today done.  2 more tomorrow and probably 1 or 2 on Friday..  ugghhh

I spend an average of 6 hours/day on conference calls.  It used to be more but I blocked-out time on my calendar to actually do the work we talk about.

Now I'm in the process of transitioning all the work we do to our off-shore team.  Essentially, I'm outsourcing myself so I can get to the more important things we've been putting off for years.  Or, I might just be outsourcing my self out of a job.  We'll see in a few months. 

Why does this thread not remember the posts I've already seen?

DONT FUCKING MERGE MY POSTS!!!

Edited by Bump

I've noticed that too Bump. I always start at the first post on this thread and have to click the "last" button, then navigate backwards to find my last read post.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk