Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan

35's or 37's

I'm running the RK stock mod kit. I recall awhile ago seeing a pic of 37's stuffed under a JK running the same kit, but can't find it anymore  

What are the minimum mods are necessary to run 37's on the stock mod setup?

yes, I know I'mma break shit if I do this.

no, I don't care about that ...yet

I'm running the RK stock mod kit. I recall awhile ago seeing a pic of 37's stuffed under a JK running the same kit, but can't find it anymore  

What are the minimum mods are necessary to run 37's on the stock mod setup?

yes, I know I'mma break shit if I do this.

no, I don't care about that ...yet

You shouldn't have to do any mods at all to drive on the street. IIRC you have the 2.5. I assume you have the RK front track bar already. You should be good to go. In the future you'll have to beef up the front axle with a truss.

I have 37's going on with 2.5 lift in a few days.  After I do some flex testing I'll let you know how it all squeezes in.  It is on a two door though so I'll have a little more room than you will

I have 37's going on with 2.5 lift in a few days.  After I do some flex testing I'll let you know how it all squeezes in.  It is on a two door though so I'll have a little more room than you will

What 37's you go with?

1 hour ago, BEASTY said:

What 37's you go with?

Not sure yet. Just starting to shop around. My duratracs are damn near racing slicks at this point, so it's about time for new shoes.