Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Bump

Difference between legal and illegal firearm in NJ?

On 3/17/2017 at 8:47 AM, jdam said:

That's why I don't like the stock grip on this. Do yourself a favor and change it as soon as you buy it (I did) it looks Tactic-cool but its not tactical.

@jdam be like...I'm goin' back to the 80's bitches!

miami20vice08.jpg

600px-MV-ITHSTAK-1.jpg

Edited by kobbs_77

20 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

@jdam be like...I'm goin' back to the 80's bitches!

I never left....

• Like 1

Update on NJ legal guns. Post from my local gun shop on Facebook today. 

On February 28, 2018 a hearing was held in Trenton. Six bills passed the Assembly committee. Bill 2671 to ban magazine capacity over 10 rounds, was sponsored by Assemblyman Louis Greenwald, Dem. Dist. # 6. This bill will make anyone in possession of a high powered magazine over 10 rounds, guilty of a second degree felony if it is in your possession 6 months after the bill is passed.  They is no provision for blocking or grandfathering magazines with more than a 10 round capacity. We are urging every firearms owner to contact Assemblyman Greenwald at 856-435-1247 or AsmGreenwald@njleg.org
ASK Assemblyman Greenwald to grandfather all magazines in this bill if passed. 
It has been estimated that there is an excess of over 3 million magazines in the state of NJ owned by legal gun owners.  The average value is approx. $30-35 each.  We do not want to see thousands of good honest gun owners faced with criminal prosecution for the procession of one of these magazines. 

Profanities will not be tolerated on this or any Bobs Little Sport Shop post. You will be deleted

Below is the bill as written

On 3/2/2018 at 4:25 AM, HEAVYMETAL said:

Stupid fucking liberals

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Banned from Bob's Little Sport Shop.

On 3/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, Mike said:

Update on NJ legal guns. Post from my local gun shop on Facebook today. 

On February 28, 2018 a hearing was held in Trenton. Six bills passed the Assembly committee. Bill 2671 to ban magazine capacity over 10 rounds, was sponsored by Assemblyman Louis Greenwald, Dem. Dist. # 6. This bill will make anyone in possession of a high powered magazine over 10 rounds, guilty of a second degree felony if it is in your possession 6 months after the bill is passed.  They is no provision for blocking or grandfathering magazines with more than a 10 round capacity. We are urging every firearms owner to contact Assemblyman Greenwald at 856-435-1247 or AsmGreenwald@njleg.org
ASK Assemblyman Greenwald to grandfather all magazines in this bill if passed. 
It has been estimated that there is an excess of over 3 million magazines in the state of NJ owned by legal gun owners.  The average value is approx. $30-35 each.  We do not want to see thousands of good honest gun owners faced with criminal prosecution for the procession of one of these magazines. 

Profanities will not be tolerated on this or any Bobs Little Sport Shop post. You will be deleted

Below is the bill as written

Ugh.  That will be kinda expensive for some of us.  I wonder how they come up with 10?  Right now it's 15.

Ugh.  That will be kinda expensive for some of us.  I wonder how they come up with 10?  Right now it's 15.
It's an arbitrary feel good number. It will not result in lower crime.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, kobbs_77 said:

Most gun manufactures send them out the door with a 10 rounder anything different would mean that big business would have to re-tool and re-package costing them billions. And no politician wants to piss off big business.