Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trunk Monkey

BLACK FRIDAY FINDS 2016

Post up any 2016 Black Friday Deals you think the group might be interested in.  Jeep parts, Camping gear, Electronics etc etc.

ACE has a few deals on their FB page and website already.  They usually run some pretty good deals every year.  I bought my front bumper a few years ago and got the led light bar for free. 

http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/Black-Friday-Specials_c_107.html

GLO. I'm thinking of going with an ace bumper with the RTC winnings 

I look forward to their sales every year. The three they posted up now they've done every year so far. They should do a "kitchen sink" deal too where they have a ton of shit in the package deal. I'm hoping they decide to do the 399 rear bumper and get the 30in light bar free deal.

I'm hoping for a full width fender sale. I need new fenders, I like the ACE wide fenders, but there is no way in hell I'm dropping a grand on them. I don't really know what the cut-off is price-wise that I'll say "okay, that's reasonable", but it's less than a thousand.

I'll be selling my xenon fenders soon, but they've been well loved

I'll be selling my xenon fenders soon, but they've been well loved

My front and rear bumpers and rock rails are all second hand. I've got no shame when it comes to sloppy seconds.

3 minutes ago, Kindred said:

My front and rear bumpers and rock rails are all second hand. I've got no shame when it comes to sloppy seconds.

I'll grab a photo tomorrow in the light 

1 hour ago, Kindred said:

Pretty sure you wouldn't say that about my rock rails....

12 hours ago, rmm said:

I'll grab a photo tomorrow in the light 

This picture is pretty awful, but I snapped it on the way out of the house this morning. They're Xenon narrow flares, slightly less coverage than stock. The marker lights are tree broken, but the flares are in good shape. I kept all the mounting hardware I could as well. Retail they're $500, I would be very happy to get $200 for the set

IMG_20161109_070313.jpg

This picture is pretty awful, but I snapped it on the way out of the house this morning. They're Xenon narrow flares, slightly less coverage than stock. The marker lights are tree broken, but the flares are in good shape. I kept all the mounting hardware I could as well. Retail they're $500, I would be very happy to get $200 for the set

IMG_20161109_070313.jpg

If Dave doesn't take you up on them I may.

I'll clean them up and post a real for sale ad so I don't muddy this up anymore than I have

I'll clean them up and post a real for sale ad so I don't muddy this up anymore than I have

Cool, thanks.

Literally just left tractor supply and bought the 1299 marked down to $979 10ft trailer.

a624836fc893c17b582f3f954ff25c41.jpg

fc8da7fea5c6043374a6ce80aa5d03ff.jpg

Literally just left tractor supply and bought the 1299 marked down to $979 10ft trailer.

a624836fc893c17b582f3f954ff25c41.jpg

fc8da7fea5c6043374a6ce80aa5d03ff.jpg

This answered my question from the base camp.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So who's looking for what? Here's my list.

Looking AT:

Ace rear half back bumper with light and rotopack package deal

Ace skids deal

Looking FOR

River raider evap skid that holds the 2.5 Airtank.

ARTEC aluminum full belly skids

Interco BirdDogs 3.5BS (-38 offset)

I'm hoping that ace does a deal on their pro bumper with the light bar. The only other thing my Jeep needs are the stickies

I'm hoping that ace does a deal on their pro bumper with the light bar. The only other thing my Jeep needs are the stickies

Supposed to do 20 percent off all orders, that may be the best we get besides the packages that are already listed. I'll have to do the math. And see what the better deal is between the skid package or just buying the ts skid and engine skid with the 20 percent off. I like the skid package price but don't really want the evap skid or need the control arms skid. I'd prefer to find the artec belly system on sale somewhere.

10 hours ago, bigtom said:

I'm getting the inner liner deal from ace 

As you and I have learned, fender liners are the key to winning at JITV. 

10 hours ago, rmm said:

I got the email last night. They have it at 499 with the 20" led

http://fourdog.com/anodized-aluminum-camp-cookware/

20% off everything, similar but lighter than Zebra pots

http://www.alpaca4less.com/alpaca-wool-thick-military-banderita-blanket-queen-size/

Alpaca wool blanket, 20% off with code, available on website, which basically gives you free shipping with some change left over.