Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
WARDY

need help wrenching

10 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to have most everything with the axles roughed in by this weekend. I do need help going over tightening adjusting and buttoning things up. then its on to the secondary detail stuff, locker wires, breathers, spod, bumpers, and a bunch of other stuff. ill be wrenching sat and sun (dec 3&4) starting around noon. Any help is appreciated and refreshments will be served. thanks

12 hours ago, WARDY said:

I'm hoping to have most everything with the axles roughed in by this weekend. I do need help going over tightening adjusting and buttoning things up. then its on to the secondary detail stuff, locker wires, breathers, spod, bumpers, and a bunch of other stuff. ill be wrenching sat and sun (dec 3&4) starting around noon. Any help is appreciated and refreshments will be served. thanks

I'm using these instead of breather tubes now.  You don't have to route anything.  Closed system.  Bob's your uncle.

http://a.co/7vqCoGI

51c9CTnSrYL._SL1024_.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/28/2016 at 11:15 AM, kobbs_77 said:

I'm using these instead of breather tubes now.  You don't have to route anything.  Closed system.  Bob's your uncle.

http://a.co/7vqCoGI

51c9CTnSrYL._SL1024_.jpg

I had them on my ATV years back, they came standard from Suzuki.  But, they were very easily ripped off, probably won't last long in Wharton.

I had them on my ATV years back, they came standard from Suzuki.  But, they were very easily ripped off, probably won't last long in Wharton.

Will they fit inside of the artec trusses.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Where is that?  Is that the sandy place in NJ that used to have water but has since been filled in and graded flat? The only interesting subsurface features are the bodies of men and dogs Iron Mike has sprinkled here and there.

Edited by kobbs_77

49 minutes ago, kobbs_77 said:

Where is that?  Is that the sandy place in NJ that used to have water but has since been filled in and graded flat? The only interesting subsurface features are the bodies of men and dogs Iron Mike has sprinkled here and there.

Remember, we're talking about @WARDY's Jeep here.  He'll find the spots to tear it off.

I wish I could get down there this weekend @WARDY but it's not looking possible.  

I should be home by noon. wrenching til about 5. same thing Sun. I really got to get this done. it's been on Jack stands for over a month and now we're getting busy at work with Christmas. if  you can make it, that would be great. 

Thanks Iggy for the help getting it back on the ground. still a bunch of little stuff, but making progress.

It has a nice stance. and I can't get in it.

IMAG3237.jpg

IMAG3235.jpg

• Like 8