Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

What are you Getting for Christmas?

What's on your list this year?  Or, more likely, what are you buying yourself this Christmas?

Just waiting on my bonus to order the stickies. That's the only thing I don't have yet. Rear bumper should be here Wed

Edit - coming tomorrow now. Merry Christmas to me

My gift to me came in today. Inner fender package from ACE.20161212_175339.jpg

Got rid of the cheapy Harbor Freight tool cabinet and picked up this Husky cabinet from Depot for myself. I have accumulated significantly more tools since I bought the Jeep. It was fate. I measured and had 41 inches and This thing was 41 inches. $398.

4b3e632ef361c6486891d4061c8594a2.jpg

e57423dd928666568d60f5a5936ebd6d.jpg

Connor finally noticed the tool box and his first words were "whoooa does mommy know you bought this?" ..... NOPE

Aaaaaaaand she finally found it...... well kinda, she still didn't notice it in the garage BUT she found the empty cardboard boxes I threw over the fence on the side of the house while we were outback setting up a trampoline. She took it well hahahah

I got myself a Google Pixel C tablet and keyboard.  Much, much more better than my old tablet.  Not quite a replacement to my laptop, but pretty close.  

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

I got myself a Google Pixel C tablet and keyboard.  Much, much more better than my old tablet.  Not quite a replacement to my laptop, but pretty close.  

I replaced my nexus 10 with one, and have been very happy with it.  Did not get the keyboard though

4 minutes ago, rmm said:

I replaced my nexus 10 with one, and have been very happy with it.  Did not get the keyboard though

The Google store had the keyboards on sale for 50% off