Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Snow Storm 2/09/17

63° today, snow storm tomorrow.  Let's see what you're up to in the snow.

Schools closed.  I have Annie shoveling out the small stuff and Jack on the snow blower for the driveway and the sidewalk.  I just burnt my lip on hot coffee while watching them work :donvito:

Rained on the way into work.  Changed over about a half hour later.  Had about this much snow.

20170209_100802.jpg

I was working up north yesterday, early it was icy and I saw a couple accidents. Half way there it turned to all snow and it was a much better ride. We ended up with about 5"

On 2/9/2017 at 2:15 PM, HEAVYMETAL said:

Another BS storm hyped by social media.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ummm....  If you are getting your news from social media, you deserve to be wrong.

Ummm....  If you are getting your news from social media, you deserve to be wrong.

I don't. I'm just making a public announcement to those who do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I got rain, then slush, then another 8+ inches of heavy snow on top of it all.  Guy who does my driveway didn't show until almost midnight and did a shitty job.  After I moved the JK out of the way I had to push my son's Sentra to get it going up the hill, and hit a patch of black ice where my Jeep was parked.  Fell on my face, hit my shoulder, and fractured the ball at the top of the humerus bone.  Maybe tore my rotator cuff and ligaments.  At least 6 weeks in a sling with the potential for reconstructive surgery.

Shoulder MRI.PNG

23 minutes ago, Bump said:

I got rain, then slush, then another 8+ inches of heavy snow on top of it all.  Guy who does my driveway didn't show until almost midnight and did a shitty job.  After I moved the JK out of the way I had to push my son's Sentra to get it going up the hill, and hit a patch of black ice where my Jeep was parked.  Fell on my face, hit my shoulder, and fractured the ball at the top of the humerus bone.  Maybe tore my rotator cuff and ligaments.  At least 6 weeks in a sling with the potential for reconstructive surgery.

Shoulder MRI.PNG

You look like a well marbled steak 

On 2/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, Bump said:

Shoulder MRI.PNG

Damn Bump! That's rough! Feel better soon.