Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Psheffern

Knock on driver side near wheel

58 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, rich6700 said:

I can weld the washers on for free.

Pissing off my wife since way back

Thanks man but my buddy that lives about 10 min away can too. Appreciate the offer tho

On 2/24/2017 at 9:03 PM, Psheffern said:

Thanks man but my buddy that lives about 10 min away can too. Appreciate the offer tho

Cool, 'cause I don't warrant the diagnosis and I'd hate for the noise to be something else after having spent money on a TB brace.  Good luck.:up:

10 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

Cool, 'cause I don't warrant the diagnosis and I'd hate for the noise to be something else after having spent money on a TB brace.  Good luck.:up:

Well welded two 1/8"steel homemade washers so they fit the bolt exactly and it still bangs.  Took video but it's too big to post, but it didn't pick up the bang even tho I heard it from inside. 

Also my ESP and BAS lights came on last night and haven't gone away. Any connection to whatever could be causing the bang?  What's weird is I don't notice the brakes kicking in like they would if I was actually slipping 

Never mind they went off. I really didn't need another thing. Lol

anyone think bearings could be making a clunk sound?  I haven't checked them 

We can sit here and try to diagnose it over the keyboards for ever. Your best bet right now is to take a road trip to someone's house who is well qualified to look at your jeep for free or take it to a garage and pay to have it looked at.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rich6700 said:

We can sit here and try to diagnose it over the keyboards for ever. Your best bet right now is to take a road trip to someone's house who is well qualified to look at your jeep for free or take it to a garage and pay to have it looked at.

You're right.....wish everyone wasn't an hr away. Lol. 

Thx for all the help guys