Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Rock the Clock 3 - Trail Guide Sign-Ups

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kobbs_77 said:

I've led more than 10 before.  No worries.  Is there another event that weekend?  Just wondering how clogged those Green/Blue trails are gonna be.

@Mike  Is the Northeast property available to the Friday ride?  Or is that additional?  How about the RTC rides?

Also, as I now have an Android phone, I don't see the Maplets app any more.  Is there a good app out there with RC maps?

Don't know if northeast is included Friday. It wad last year, but they also gave everyone full passes and memberships for $10. Rausch isn't as generous this year.

No other events that I know of. The women's ride is this weekend. 

1 hour ago, rmm said:

Maplets moved to the Amazon app store. 

https://t.co/jvLKMM9sh8

Rausch doesn't have anything on their calendar when I looked last

Downloaded and installed.  Thanks!  Coming from a Windows 10 Mobile, which has virtually zero apps, it's all new to me.  Happy to have myfitnesspal back, though.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Don't know if northeast is included Friday. It wad last year, but they also gave everyone full passes and memberships for $10. Rausch isn't as generous this year.

Okay, I'll plan accordingly.  Lots of easy greens on the NE property. 

21 hours ago, Mike said:

The north east property has the back part(all the good spots) closed off because there is a pipeline being built. That’s what it was last weekend, you can look at the ne map and see what’s blacked out

Those green groups can be larger and still be manageable too.  
Sorry, but on Saturday I'd like to get it if I'm going to trailer it out there. This will be my first trip with a functional front since switching to the stickies

This is when we will hear a Big snap?
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 8:13 AM, Hp609 said:

I wouldn’t mind being a trail guide for black trails. Pretty experienced at RC, usually group leader when I go

@Hp609 not much signed up for blacks. I can give you blues to lead or put you in a black group. Let me know.

2 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

How are we doing on trail guides, Klinker?

Good. They are all posted in another thread. Bump has a bigger group that can be split if needed.