Disconnected Offroad
Eventbrite - Rock the Clock 3
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

"Rock the Clock 3" at Rausch Creek Off Road Park - Official Registration

78 posts in this topic

Disconnected Offroad presents:  Rock the Clock 3

at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Tremont, PA

October 27, 28, and 29, 2017 - the last full weekend of the year before Daylight Savings ends.

This event is FREE to enter for all participants

(each person must still take care of their Rausch Creek memberships and day pass costs)

The Event:

Friday:  Participants arrive at the Park for check-in and to set up camp.  Wheeling is optional for those who wish to hit the trails, no event groups set or needed for Friday.

Saturday:  Park Office opens at 8:00 am.  Participants are highly encouraged to be ready to check in at this time to make sure all groups can hit the trails.  If it is your 1st trip to the Park this year, please download the attached membership forms and bring them with you to speed your time in the office up.  Once you have your pass, you will line up you’re your Trail Guide and hit the trails by 9:30 am.  Trail Guides will also choose lunch break and off trail times.  Please make sure you have the ability to bring your lunch out on the trails with you.

Sunday:  Park Office opens at 8:00 am.  Groups will hit the trails again by 9:30 am.  Groups will plan to be off the trails by 12:30 to allow participants time to break camp and head home safely. 

Groups: 

Each participating vehicle will be placed in a group based on their desired trail difficulty level and will be provided with a volunteer trail guide.  Groups will be broken down by trail difficulty, and labeled as the highest degree of difficulty the group will be running, based on the Park’s trail labeling system.  From easiest to hardest, the groups will be GREENBLUEBLACK, and RED.  Each Trail Guide will decide the size of their group, choose their own Tail Gunner, and brief the participants in their group before hitting the trails to make sure that each participant is comfortable with the trail selection and each vehicle is adequate for the terrain to be covered.  When signing up for the event, please state the level of trails you wish to run. 

Trail Guides:

Anyone interested in being a Trail Guide, please sign up here:  

Camping / Lodging:

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park does provide free primitive camping for members using the Park.  For anyone planning on camping at Rausch Creek for this event, please post here:   

Lodging is also available 7 miles from the Park, off Rt 81 at Exit 100.  (Mention you are wheeling at Rausch Creek to receive a discount) 

Comfort Inn    433 Suedberg Rd, Pine Grove, PA 17963      (570) 345-8031

Econo Lodge  419 Suedberg Rd, Pine Grove, PA 17963      (570) 345-4099

Hampton Inn   481 Suedberg Rd. Pine Grove, PA 17963      (570) 345-4505

Membership Forms: 

Member Application:   member_app_new.pdf

Parental Waver:   parental_waiver_new.pdf

Sponsorships:

Please pm me directly for event sponsorship possibilities and to discuss how you can help out.  This year we are looking for product and gift card donations for a raffle on Saturday afternoon as well as monetary donations to pay for the use of Rausch's pavilion and food.  All Sponsors will be recognized at the event and on all advertising leading up to the weekend.  Vendors donating will also revive (1) free year as a Vendor on the DisconnectedOffroad.com forums (a $100.00 value).  

Flyers:

Here are event and sponsor flyers for you to print and distribute.  Feel free to hand out as you see fit.

(coming soon)      

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rock-the-clock-3-tickets-32578608495

Participants:

Please reply to this thread after you sign up through Eventbrite to choose which trail level you wish to be grouped in.  I will update the master list adding it to this original post.  Your name will be listed in the color of the most difficult trails you are willing to run.  (If you want to run green, your name will be in green, if you want to run green and blue, your name will be in blue, etc.)  Also, let us know a little about your rig - make/model, tire size, lift, etc. and if it is your 1st time that you will be wheeling at Rausch Creek.  This will help us determine the most appropriate group for you.  Names in BOLD are confirmed attending through Eventbrite. 

For any clubs or groups that may want to run together, let me know and we'll make it happen.

1,  Klink

• Like 1

Registered! I can guide a group again this year, if needed.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In and registered

• Like 1

Do passengers need a ticket? I dont belong to any clubs, i know @kobbs_77 but no body else yet. Never been to rausch before either so dont know what the trail ratings are like... help? Lol

Do passengers need a ticket? I dont belong to any clubs, i know[mention=15]kobbs_77[/mention] but no body else yet. Never been to rausch before either so dont know what the trail ratings are like... help? Lol

Nah the ticket thing ON EVENTBRITE is just to help mike keep track of the number of Jeeps attending. Passengers DO have to pay at Rausch though.

Greens are easiest and can be handled by almost all stock Jeeps. Then blues, then blacks, then red and blurple is in there somewhere

• Like 1

Yep, Trunk pretty much answered it all

Registered, i put moderate for trail selection. Hopefully ill get out there before this event with some of you guys and see how the trails are...

• Like 1

Oh and most blues and blacks have go arounds for the major stuff so don't be afraid to sign up and test your and the Jeeps limits, you'll be surprised.

• Like 1

Registered

• Like 2

In, both registered now that I have my own jeep, greens and blues for us

• Like 2

On 5/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, HEAVYMETAL said:

In for greens

I'll spot you getting out of the parking lot.  Just like old times....

• Like 1

@HEAVYMETAL Seriously.  Remember when you and I were talking about RC and the brahmins of the JC were like, "No, that place is scary.  It's where Jeeps go to die horrible deaths.  Let's go play in the sugar sand where we wear away all our running gear a few microns every time out."

• Like 2

[mention=25]HEAVYMETAL[/mention] Seriously.  Remember when you and I were talking about RC and the brahmins of the JC were like, "No, that place is scary.  It's where Jeeps go to die horrible deaths.  Let's go play in the sugar sand where we wear away all our running gear a few microns every time out."

Haha. I think most of us had that point of view at one time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In for blacks

Sent from my SM-G930VC using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Only about 25 Jeeps signed up so far

In for green/blue trails, 15 JKU 2.5" on 33's. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike said:

Only about 25 Jeeps signed up so far

What about the co-sponsorship thing?  Still need trail guides for Friday?

1 hour ago, kobbs_77 said:

What about the co-sponsorship thing?  Still need trail guides for Friday?

Regardless I'll be wheeling Fri/sat