Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Maprika App

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the Maprika app?  Just downloaded it.  Looks similar to Maplets, but alows you to keep track of where you are and were you've been, as well as sharing your location. 

So like a combo of maplets and my tracks? 

OMG!!! I just found out about this app yesterday at Rausch Creek. So far I love it.  Once I downloaded it and signed up I found the RC maps and checked in. It tracked me the whole way all day. However, I forgot to check out on the way home so it followed me down 81 and Yikes I was going 77 mph at one point. 

PS... Don't laugh at the trails I was on. I was on a Ladies 101 training class. 

IMG_8305.PNG

1 person likes this

On 4/2/2017 at 0:58 PM, Jeep Momma said:

OMG!!! I just found out about this app yesterday at Rausch Creek. So far I love it.  Once I downloaded it and signed up I found the RC maps and checked in. It tracked me the whole way all day. However, I forgot to check out on the way home so it followed me down 81 and Yikes I was going 77 mph at one point. 

PS... Don't laugh at the trails I was on. I was on a Ladies 101 training class.

No laughing here.  I started with the RC 101 Class too.  We all gotta start somewhere.  If Kyle was your instructor, you can't learn from anyone better.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

No laughing here.  I started with the RC 101 Class too.  We all gotta start somewhere.  If Kyle was your instructor, you can't learn from anyone better.

Oh I took the 101, 201 and 301 with Kyle. Kyle is amazing! I learned a lot from him.  I have been out on the trails several times. Your Disconnected guys even got me on a blue trail when I was stock.

This past weekend I was with Northeast Offroad adventures. They are out of NY and were doing a ladies 101 training class at Rausch Creek and I tagged along. That's who shared the Maprika with me.    

2 people like this