Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

CPR and First Aid Classes

Getting ready to make a full public announcement soon, but here's a sneak peek for the loyal Disconnected Offroad members:

I will be offering CPR and First Aid training classes as Disconnected Offroad. There will be dates scheduled and posted for you to sign up here on the website, but I will be able to plan a class to fit where needed as long as I have advanced notice and at least 3 people able to attend that date & time. CPR classes can be held on a weeknight or on a weekend, but the combined CPR and First Aid option will be offered on weekends only.

Classes will follow the American Heart Association's (AHA) Heartsaver, Heartsaver AED, and Heartsaver AED First Aid curriculums. 

Class sizes will be limited to 6 people, but with enough advanced notice I will be able to host larger groups.

As of now, all classes will be held at my location. I may look into planning a camping and wheeling package to classes in the future of they do take off.

Any members who are interested, please reply below stating; CPR - Weeknight, CPR - Weekend, or CPR First Aid and I will start putting together some dates.

In. Weekend or weeknight doesn't matter.  I have my own AED.  Should prob learn how to use it in the event the silly voice doesn't work.

2 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

In. Weekend or weeknight doesn't matter.  I have my own AED.  Should prob learn how to use it in the event the silly voice doesn't work.

What AED do you have? I have at least 3 different models for trainers and can probably get access to others if needed so that you get to practice with what you have. 

In, depending on schedules. Weeknight might actually be better than weekend for me after June 6th, but I will try to make whatever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 5/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, Mike said:

What AED do you have? I have at least 3 different models for trainers and can probably get access to others if needed so that you get to practice with what you have. 

Philips Heartstart Home.  I brought it to Alaska.  Figured I could jump either myself or the Jeep with it if need be....

http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HCNOCTN200/heartstart-home

On 5/12/2017 at 3:54 PM, kobbs_77 said:

Philips Heartstart Home.  I brought it to Alaska.  Figured I could jump either myself or the Jeep with it if need be....

http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HCNOCTN200/heartstart-home

I have versions of Phillips Heartstart AED trainers, so you should be good.