Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve31

Dealership Recommendations

Jessie and I are getting a jeep (I think). Something used, 2 door, hoping for a manual rubicon but most likely a sport.  

Anyone have any good dealerships they have worked with? Anyone know a sales person an can refer them to me? 

buying on saturday most likely. Want it near philadelphia. 

17 minutes ago, Steve31 said:

Jessie and I are getting a jeep (I think). Something used, 2 door, hoping for a manual rubicon but most likely a sport.  

Anyone have any good dealerships they have worked with? Anyone know a sales person an can refer them to me? 

buying on saturday most likely. Want it near philadelphia. 

I bought both of my Jeeps from Cherry Hill Jeep. I've heard a lot of bad about them, but that's the same for just about any dealer. They tried the typical games, but I was able to still walk away with good deals. They normally have a lot more jeeps in stock than most.

I think @Trunk Monkey knows a guy. He even came out for the fundraiser we did for his bike team.

My first was Vann Chrysler Dodge in Vineland. They weren't bad, just make sure you do your homework and know the values before you go.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think we are looking for a used jeep if that helps any.  

The recommendations are great

I think [mention=33]Trunk Monkey[/mention] knows a guy. He even came out for the fundraiser we did for his bike team.

I bought my Jeep from Novick in Bridgeton in 2011. The guy from the fundraiser is Henry "Buddy" White who ironically is now working at Novick as well. He and Novick came up with some good donations for the cause. Not sure if they have anything used on their lot though.

Check out carguru.com shows how good a deal based on the provided info

Thanks for the recommendations. The need for a dealership has been fulfilled ;)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, HEAVYMETAL said:

Good to have you back, Steve.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Perry.  Kind of back. Hopefully I'll get to play with this jeep. If not, the subie will go to hahah.