Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Bald Eagle State Forest Trip - July 28 - 30, 2017

Mike    4,814

@Bump where were you when you radioed to @Phoenix about stopping for gas? We had just turned onto Rt 104 from 45. Curious on the distance. 

Bump    1,479

Harvey's Food Mart and Gas, Rt 45 in Millmont, PA.

Mike    4,814
1 hour ago, Bump said:

Harvey's Food Mart and Gas, Rt 45 in Millmont, PA.

5 miles,  not bad. You guys should have just followed us out. All down hill.

Get the drone fixed?

Bump    1,479

Probably.  But Phoenix and I short-tracked back in that direction anyway, as my GPS said it was faster.

Drone is on its way back to DJI for repairs.  Has to go ground because of the batteries, so it will probably take another 2 weeks before I see it back.  Hopefully they send me the same shell so I don't have to order new registration stickers.

How clearly did you hear me, because I could barely pick you out of the static?  I'm pushing 10W on GMRS 16 with a bigger antenna, so I hope I was pretty clear.

Edited by Bump

Bump    1,479

For those of you not on BookFace, here's a link to the video on YouTube, which also is better quality:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mike    4,814
1 hour ago, Bump said:

Probably.  But Phoenix and I short-tracked back in that direction anyway, as my GPS said it was faster.

Drone is on its way back to DJI for repairs.  Has to go ground because of the batteries, so it will probably take another 2 weeks before I see it back.  Hopefully they send me the same shell so I don't have to order new registration stickers.

How clearly did you hear me, because I could barely pick you out of the static?  I'm pushing 10W on GMRS 16 with a bigger antenna, so I hope I was pretty clear.

Very clear when you said you were pulling in for gas, then nothing