Disconnected Offroad
Eventbrite - Rock the Clock 3
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

CONTEST - Help Design RT3's Shirt

Mike    4,814

Looking for designs and logos for this year's Rock the Clock shirts. Reply to this thread with your entry by August 25th. Entries will then be made into a poll, with a winner chosen at a TBD date in September and will become this year's shirt design. Winner getsa free shirt.

Good luck!

bigtom    1,216

We all know my skills as an artist so don't take a sip of your beverage before scrolling down. Edit: the site won't allow me to upload a pic. Probably a good thing. I sent it to Mike though. 

How about a clock face with the either a pile of rocks or the disconnected logo as some of the numbers and one number where it is half changed and the rest actual numbers. 

Resized_20170812_113548.jpg

Edited by Mike
FIFY 😁
  • Like 2

kobbs_77    3,515

I think Tom is on to something.  Except at each hour mark is the grille of a different Jeep.  You'd have to include all the Wranglers back to the flat fenders plus XJ, ZJ, WJ, Wagoneer, Comanche, etc.  It shows inclusiveness...if you drive a Jeep that is.

Edited by kobbs_77

bigtom    1,216
17 hours ago, kobbs_77 said:

I think Tom is on to something.  Except at each hour mark is the grille of a different Jeep.  You'd have to include all the Wranglers back to the flat fenders plus XJ, ZJ, WJ, Wagoneer, Comanche, etc.  It shows inclusiveness...if you drive a Jeep that is.

I tried to draw a small version puff the disconnected logo but couldn't so the jeep grills are a representation of the disconnected logo. Or just put a pile of rocks in place of the numbers, or different types of grills hopefully I got the ball rolling now someone with actual artistic talent can improve it.