Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

February 3, 2018 - Wharton

Putting together a simple, old-fashioned Wharton next Saturday, meeting up at 10am. I will decide the meet-up spot and post it later on.

This run is open to registered members here on the site only. Information on time and location will only be posted here. This is my way to control the run and know who I have coming. With the changes in Wharton, I'm just not willing to do open runs anymore. So, in short, all information stays here. If you want to bring someone else, have them sign up and post here.

• Like 3

I won't be able to make it. The jeep is in rough shape these days.

• Sad 1

If I can get done early enough I'm in. Pushing it, busy at work that weekend, and getting ready for the party at our house Sunday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jkdad16 said:

Im game. Nee to get the new tires muddy!

35s Greg? Man - I think we're going up to Tannersville this weekend, but if not, we're in

3 minutes ago, jerseydevil said:

35s Greg? Man - I think we're going up to Tannersville this weekend, but if not, we're in

Yea man, @SidSpider old setup. Got the lift installed thanks to @HEAVYMETAL. Need to do a few more things but ready to get out in it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerseydevil said:

I was there last weekend. Kids or no kids?

25 minutes ago, Mike said:

I was there last weekend. Kids or no kids?

Man you've been going up there for a few years now IIRC. Kids def like going snowboarding so I'll bring them. They dig Barley Creek so it should be a win-win

'

29 minutes ago, Jkdad16 said:

Yea man, @SidSpider old setup. Got the lift installed thanks to @HEAVYMETAL. Need to do a few more things but ready to get out in it. 

Nice work. I'll have to update the log of whose parts went to who lol. . Man - if it weren't for @HEAVYMETAL, I wouldn't have gotten MY jeep lifted the first time. Post your setup if I don't see you

• Like 1

Nice work. I'll have to update the log of whose parts went to who lol. . Man - if it weren't for [mention=25]HEAVYMETAL[/mention], I wouldn't have gotten MY jeep lifted the first time. Post your setup if I don't see you
I can't even remember who's lifts I've done? Between me and when we used to do them at Otnocs I'll bet close to 20. I think one day we did 3? 2 in his garage and one in the driveway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jerseydevil said:

Man you've been going up there for a few years now IIRC. Kids def like going snowboarding so I'll bring them. They dig Barley Creek so it should be a win-win

'

There's a little dive bar down the road that serves the best wings ever. But, no kids permitted (they still allow smoking). You could do take out though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HEAVYMETAL said:

I can't even remember who's lifts I've done? Between me and when we used to do them at Otnocs I'll bet close to 20. I think one day we did 3? 2 in his garage and one in the driveway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yessir. Well, Alien hooked me up and he offered based on a discussion the 3 of us had at the first Brig Run years ago. Build parties are def a fun part of this group's past. I went to Otnoc's for Tom's Bday. Several jeeps being worked on at that time. Very cool of you guys to lend services. Nothing like a lifted jeep. 99Sport did some work for me at his shop else I would still be running the beater T Flex kit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

There's a little dive bar down the road that serves the best wings ever. But, no kids permitted (they still allow smoking). You could do take out though.

Better than the pic?!? lol, hit me up on the PM and maybe I'll get over to get some take out. Thanks!

Looks like there's 3 to 4 interested.  Who's good to go?

10 am at the office.

See you in the morning

• Like 1