Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
M11Trailers

M1101 & M1102 Custom Trailer Builds - Expedition Supply

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah!

A little bit about who we are: Expedition Supply exists to build the toughest off-road, outdoor, adventure, and expedition camper trailers on the planet. We provide a single source to dream, design and build your custom creation, the last trailer you’ll need for life which will take you places no other trailer can. We also offer a plethora of resources for the do-it-yourself (DIY) traveler, world wanderer, and global explorer who wants to spend more time wandering around and not worrying about their gear.

X-Supply is the exclusive designer and builder HMMWV Trailer Camper Conversion. At our core is the US Military battle-proven light tactical trailer used by the worlds warriors. We modify them into expedition masterpieces for the worlds wanderers, weekend warriors, outdoor enthusiasts, outdoor camper and sportsmen of all types.

You may be wondering if your vehicle is capable of towing such a trailer. The answer is YES. With our largest enclosed model having a dry weight of only roughly 1,800 pounds, this capable trailer will follow anywhere your rig will go. 

If you have any questions about our trailers or what we can build for you, my name is Cristin and I would be happy to chat!

expeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg--tactical-m1102-m11-adventure-trailer.jpg.332ccb22eb79ddb5faacc866b3e44786.jpgexpeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg-m1101-m11-expedition--camper-trailer.jpg.05bd0a7900c065b5b0e5bed467e49825.jpgexpedition-supply-m11-sherpa-trailer-tradesman-access-manufacturering.jpg.8fbd8460c59787223c8f5dc29479ff0d.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M11Trailers said:

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah!

A little bit about who we are: Expedition Supply exists to build the toughest off-road, outdoor, adventure, and expedition camper trailers on the planet. We provide a single source to dream, design and build your custom creation, the last trailer you’ll need for life which will take you places no other trailer can. We also offer a plethora of resources for the do-it-yourself (DIY) traveler, world wanderer, and global explorer who wants to spend more time wandering around and not worrying about their gear.

X-Supply is the exclusive designer and builder HMMWV Trailer Camper Conversion. At our core is the US Military battle-proven light tactical trailer used by the worlds warriors. We modify them into expedition masterpieces for the worlds wanderers, weekend warriors, outdoor enthusiasts, outdoor camper and sportsmen of all types.

You may be wondering if your vehicle is capable of towing such a trailer. The answer is YES. With our largest enclosed model having a dry weight of only roughly 1,800 pounds, this capable trailer will follow anywhere your rig will go. 

If you have any questions about our trailers or what we can build for you, my name is Cristin and I would be happy to chat!

expeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg--tactical-m1102-m11-adventure-trailer.jpg.332ccb22eb79ddb5faacc866b3e44786.jpgexpeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg-m1101-m11-expedition--camper-trailer.jpg.05bd0a7900c065b5b0e5bed467e49825.jpgexpedition-supply-m11-sherpa-trailer-tradesman-access-manufacturering.jpg.8fbd8460c59787223c8f5dc29479ff0d.jpg

Looks nice. Do you have any on the east coast? I'm interested to see how they hold up on tighter trails.

I absolutely love my M1101, it's without a doubt one of the best purchases I've made. Although stock (H1 bead locks and Pintle hitch) the tongue still angles downward on my JK (37s on 3.5 inch lift). Otherwise it's the perfect trailer. I'm interested to know what the options are here for someone who already owns an M1101.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 4/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, Mike said:

Looks nice. Do you have any on the east coast? I'm interested to see how they hold up on tighter trails.

We currently are not on the East coast, but we are considering driving out to the Overland Expo East. 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2018 at 6:33 AM, Kindred said:

I absolutely love my M1101, it's without a doubt one of the best purchases I've made. Although stock (H1 bead locks and Pintle hitch) the tongue still angles downward on my JK (37s on 3.5 inch lift). Otherwise it's the perfect trailer. I'm interested to know what the options are here for someone who already owns an M1101.

Do you have any photos of your trailer? Any of you towing the trailer? 

Have you ever considering swapping out the giant hummer tires to have a more level ride height? 

Do you have any photos of your trailer? Any of you towing the trailer? 
Have you ever considering swapping out the giant hummer tires to have a more level ride height? 
I do. I have a thread on here for it, but I'll have to update to include pics of it being towed. I'll try to do that this weekend. I would love to match wheels and tires to the jeep but the adapters are expensive and I'm not looking to swap the axel, at least not anytime soon.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 7:27 PM, Kindred said:

I do. I have a thread on here for it, but I'll have to update to include pics of it being towed. I'll try to do that this weekend. I would love to match wheels and tires to the jeep but the adapters are expensive and I'm not looking to swap the axel, at least not anytime soon.

I would love to see that thread and see what you've built!

Yeah I hear you on the wheels and tires swap. I wonder if we could help you with a less expensive option to get those tires to match your jeep! We have all kinds of individual parts for these trailers.