Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

37" Tires (and larger) - Let's See Them

78 posts in this topic

Let's see your 37" or larger tires!  And just like the 35" thread, why did you make your choice and what mods did you go with to run them.  

Ooh, I like this game..  After toying with 35's or 37's, I finally pulled the trigger on a set of 37" MTR-K's that I feel compliments the RK3.5 Coils and 3-link rear. I already have the Bushwacker Flats installed..and after a little (well, a lot, and more to come) trimming, I think I have it looking pretty good..  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.223041874406468.53366.194427837267872&type=3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because they are badass. Nuff said. Now moving to 4d's. ;)

You're going to have every sheep around here thinking they can successfully run 37's on the stock axles and blame you when they break shit. Explain your build fucker! Haha

You're going to have every sheep around here thinking they can successfully run 37's on the stock axles and blame you when they break shit. Explain your build fucker! Haha

I can't reveal all the secretes. Shit breaks. Fix it. Ha ha.

Posted Image

I like how 37's fill the wheel well-

and we all know the mtrk's are true 37" tires not those 35" that are sold as 37".:blink:

Nothing special lift wise-hodgepodge of stuff and a little trimming here and there

Is this thing on?

Posted Image

I like how 37's fill the wheel well-

and we all know the mtrk's are true 37" tires not those 35" that are sold as 37".:blink:

Nothing special lift wise-hodgepodge of stuff and a little trimming here and there

Is this thing on?

I have yet to see a 35 that's the same size as my 37 or a 37 that is taller. Hmmmmm

I have yet to see a 35 that's the same size as my 37 or a 37 that is taller. Hmmmmm

These magical 37s that are bigger then 37s must be from the land of central jersey where mid arms exist and unicorn cum is used for gear oil. And yes I just quoted myself.

These magical 37s that are bigger then 37s must be from the land of central jersey where mid arms exist and unicorn cum is used for gear oil. And yes I just quoted myself.

They aren't magical unless you count that they actually measure out unlike other brands. Got to go feed the unicorn now:lol: Is this thing on?

I was running 35 MTZ's with sleeves, gussets and ball joints underneath a 3.5 Clayton short arm and 4.88s until Deal of the century 37s came along (a thank you to Perry).  Mounted them to Hutchinson Rock Monster double beadlocks, River Raider Fenders for clearance, chrome-moly shafts, 1350 front and rear DS, Bilstein 5160's to deal with the added unsprung mass, Teraflex Speedbumps and Reid knuckles for fun (and tie rod clearance). In a week or so, Clayton Long arm upgrade, front and rear artec trusses, WTO hydro assist and ORO SwayLOC dual rate front anti-sway bar to better deal with weight transfers that make for a neck snapping ride when disconnected because of the added mass from armor and other upgrades.  In retrospect, should have done longarms out of the gate, and aluminum everything else except for underside skids. 

I was running 35 MTZ's with sleeves, gussets and ball joints underneath a 3.5 Clayton short arm and 4.88s until Deal of the century 37s came along (a thank you to Perry).  Mounted them to Hutchinson Rock Monster double beadlocks, River Raider Fenders for clearance, chrome-moly shafts, 1350 front and rear DS, Bilstein 5160's to deal with the added unsprung mass, Teraflex Speedbumps and Reid knuckles for fun (and tie rod clearance). In a week or so, Clayton Long arm upgrade, front and rear artec trusses, WTO hydro assist and ORO SwayLOC dual rate front anti-sway bar to better deal with weight transfers that make for a neck snapping ride when disconnected because of the added mass from armor and other upgrades.  In retrospect, should have done longarms out of the gate, and aluminum everything else except for underside skids. 

Any word on the long arms? I am looking forward to seeing this.

Any word on the long arms? I am looking forward to seeing this.

Yes.  The Globex guys just sent me a note that they should have the Clayton stuff in by weeks end.  hoping for completion maybe two or three weeks after that.

If that's a pile of junk I'm rolling around in a steaming turd.

My pile of junk from Jeep Beach earlier this year.

Posted Image

If that's a pile of junk I'm rolling around in a steaming turd.

Looks real good in person too.. 

you have seat covers..whatcha need new ones for?

I'm the 3rd user....

I'm the 3rd user....

He likes using things that I abused everyday for years before him lol, jk bud

I'm the 3rd user....

He likes using things that I abused everyday for years before him lol, jk bud