Disconnected Offroad
Eventbrite - Rock the Clock 3
Sign in to follow this  
Artayay

The Beer Thread..

Artayay    972

Can or Bottle? Cheap or Expensive?

OK, I'll play along in this one.  When I am drinking to get drunk, I drink Milwaukee's Best Light. I get a case of 24 cans for 10.99 from Walmart..that's less than $.50/can. That's why I graduated w a degree in Economincs..

When I am casually drinking, I still drink Milwaukee's Best Light..cause I usually have at least 12-24 cans in the fridge..and am too lazy to go out and get a little better 6-pack of something..

Steve31    1,507

Natty Boh (National Bohimian) is the beer to drink here.  In fact something like 97% of Natty Bohs beer sales are in Baltimore.  Their mascot is like the mascot of all Baltimore.  It is like step up from Natty light, but everyone drinks it. 

• Like 1

Nascar    2,388

Flying fish exit#4 Flying fish exit#8 Flying fish octoberfish Molson XXX Busch Arrogant bastard ale Coors original

• Like 1

MJHomebrew    1,343

Tonight I had a couple of PBRs cuz I wanted to feel hipster. I've been takin it easy on the beering cuz I've got another race next weekend. Then it's back to my old self again.

Steve31    1,507

Tonight I had a couple of PBRs cuz I wanted to feel hipster. I've been takin it easy on the beering cuz I've got another race next weekend. Then it's back to my old self again.

If you ever want to feel like a Bmore hipster/drinker I can bring you back a case of National Bohemian 

Ericbg83    876

Has anyone found dogfish punkin lately? Jess really wants one and I have had no luck so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Iggy ill check the canals by my house. They usually have a really good selection of those types of season beers

Iggy    1,346

Iggy ill check the canals by my house. They usually have a really good selection of those types of season beers

It's weird, I went through two good liquor stores by me yesterday and couldn't find her a 4 pack, maybe they didn't release them yet? Idk but I did pick up the shiner octoberfest which apparently won Oktoberfest of the year, well see how it is tonight maybe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

fklein6768    112

It's weird, I went through two good liquor stores by me yesterday and couldn't find her a 4 pack, maybe they didn't release them yet? Idk but I did pick up the shiner octoberfest which apparently won Oktoberfest of the year, well see how it is tonight maybe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There was an article this week that alot of the seasonal shit is already sold out. Picked up some yeungling octoberfest Saturday and owner told me that was probably the last six he was gonna get/sell-WTF Is this thing on?

Iggy    1,346

There was an article this week that alot of the seasonal shit is already sold out. Picked up some yeungling octoberfest Saturday and owner told me that was probably the last six he was gonna get/sell-WTF Is this thing on?

We attempted to overextend our attachment to summer and it may have screwed us in this one dammit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ericbg83    876

We attempted to overextend our attachment to summer and it may have screwed us in this one dammit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's like when mad elf comes out. It's only out for such a limited time. And are only allowed to buy a pack at a time. Jkj Jeff may know how to get that beer your looking for

fklein6768    112

Its really fucked up- The article said In order to produce enough they start earlier but they also then sell it earlier so come September/oct. The Shit is sold out already. Is this thing on?

Iggy    1,346

That's like when mad elf comes out. It's only out for such a limited time. And are only allowed to buy a pack at a time. Jkj Jeff may know how to get that beer your looking for

I know the game brother, I've be one a bit of a beer nerd.i don't wanna bother jkj with beer orders, he already hooked me and mason up with a pretty damn hard to find beer recently. You actually like that mad elf crap??? When the season comes around grab some of the shiner holiday, it's awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bigtom    1,216

Has anyone found dogfish punkin lately? Jess really wants one and I have had no luck so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm in search of it also will let you know if i find any

MJHomebrew    1,343

I think I saw some in the packy that I get my kegs from. Always have awesome shit. I'll look next time I'm in there. Might not be til Sunday though.