Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Please become a supporting member

Klink does most things very well.

I'm calling him out on something he doesn't do well.  Sharing some information about this forum.

He runs it and pays the bills.  Christian hosts the forum, but for the sake of clarity, lets focus on Klink and www.disconnectedoffroad.com

For the sake of clarity, let me repeat the pays the bills part of my earlier statement. 

This stuff isn't free.  And right now we have a decent percentage of folks that have yet to become a supporting member.  Personally I blame Klink, and to some degree most of the Presidents for the last 25 years, but mainly Klink. 

I know I get $20 of entertainment here in any given week.  That means 51 weeks of the year, I'm getting free entertainment. 

How about everyone that can, hit the Store link and buy a supporting membership?

If you can't do it now, do it when you can.  Remember, Klink got us into this mess, only you can stop forest fires.

• Like 1

Klink does most things very well.

I'm calling him out on something he doesn't do well.  Sharing some information about this forum.

He runs it and pays the bills.  Christian hosts the forum, but for the sake of clarity, lets focus on Klink and www.disconnectedoffroad.com

For the sake of clarity, let me repeat the pays the bills part of my earlier statement. 

This stuff isn't free.  And right now we have a decent percentage of folks that have yet to become a supporting member.  Personally I blame Klink, and to some degree most of the Presidents for the last 25 years, but mainly Klink. 

I know I get $20 of entertainment here in any given week.  That means 51 weeks of the year, I'm getting free entertainment. 

How about everyone that can, hit the Store link and buy a supporting membership?

If you can't do it now, do it when you can.  Remember, Klink got us into this mess, only you can stop forest fires.

Thanks!  But after I realized you couldn't see the shirt thread, I'm now wondering if no one could see all of my posts explaining the supporting memberships before.   :hmm:

Can everyone see the 1st section on the Forums called Disconnected Offroad Info?  Should have sections for a Welcome area, Site Info, and FAQ's.  

See it now. Don't think I saw it before since its all bold as though I haven't read it yet

Seriously u cheap fuckos ; pony up.

Fat alcoholic Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Fat alcoholic Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:lol:

Dammit. Klink - I had $20 for you for the supporting membership today. Will get to you another way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit. Klink - I had $20 for you for the supporting membership today. Will get to you another way.

You just have to wheel more
  • Like 3

You just have to wheel more

Klink -did my $20 come through? I got the ol' error screen after putting payment through tapatalk. Was going to check statement before trying again