Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artayay

Upgraded Replacement Ball Joints (or BJ's as the kids call them)..

10 posts in this topic

Bad ball joints

Upgraded to poly thanks to jjg

Pita install though.

holy crap..I gotta do that and see if I need them..I get a wobble around 40mph.. has gotten better w most recent rotation..but still bad when I slowly accelerate through 40..not so bad when I get up to speed quickly..

holy crap..I gotta do that and see if I need them..I get a wobble around 40mph.. has gotten better w most recent rotation..but still bad when I slowly accelerate through 40..not so bad when I get up to speed quickly..

Bjs, wheel bearings and tire balance can all be contributing factors

Synergy ball joints.

Was just going to ask which ball joints, then searched and found this. Synergy ftw?

I'm waiting to see some feedback on the Teraflex

Was just going to ask which ball joints, then searched and found this. Synergy ftw?

They seem ok. Had mine on for 3 years. By far better than OEM.

Any opinions on the Dynatrac ball joints? I realize they are significantly more expensive than other replacements, but I like the idea of being able to rebuild them without uninstalling.

Well, I'm running them. To early to give any real feedback. They're a different size too. Not sure if the zerk location is the same for the 44 (bottom of the lower bj) but I shaved off the zerks my first weekend on the rocks.