Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Air Compressor

Looking to buy an air compressor for the garage.

I want to be able to run air tools.

Thinking about something like this.  http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200375221_200375221?cm_mmc=Google-pla-_-Air%20Compressors-_-Single%20Stage%20Electric%20Air%20Compressors-_-1592073&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1592073&gclid=CMjyjYDV6boCFTHxOgodoV0AWw

Realistically, can't imaging running multiple tools at once very often.

Overkill?  Any other recommendations?

Looking to buy an air compressor for the garage.

I want to be able to run air tools.

Thinking about something like this.  http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200375221_200375221?cm_mmc=Google-pla-_-Air%20Compressors-_-Single%20Stage%20Electric%20Air%20Compressors-_-1592073&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1592073&gclid=CMjyjYDV6boCFTHxOgodoV0AWw

Realistically, can't imaging running multiple tools at once very often.

Overkill?  Any other recommendations?

You know, given what that compressor costs, you can do a lot of 18V Bosch tools, especially when Jester puts you on the battery program. 1/2"  Impact wrench, hex impact,  die grinder, drills, all 18V.  I had the pleasure of using the new impact wrench the other day.  500 ft. lbs., Totally smoked the harbor freight crap AC impact wrench.  We installed Joe's bumper with the little hex impact (125 ft. lbs.) with no sweat and it's small so its easy to get under the rig.  THen maybe a cheapie compressor for blowgun and tire inflation?

You know, given what that compressor costs, you can do a lot of 18V Bosch tools, especially when Jester puts you on the battery program. 1/2"  Impact wrench, hex impact,  die grinder, drills, all 18V.  I had the pleasure of using the new impact wrench the other day.  500 ft. lbs., Totally smoked the harbor freight crap AC impact wrench.  We installed Joe's bumper with the little hex impact (125 ft. lbs.) with no sweat and it's small so its easy to get under the rig.  THen maybe a cheapie compressor for blowgun and tire inflation?

Thank you for the alternative solution.  The more I think about this, the more it makes sense.

Really shouldn't have put my existing compressor where I did.  35s meet compressor, and the winner is 35s

My pleasure.  Not sure if I would have made it but for trying it out myself.  The power of 18V is really impressive.  And perhaps the most important of all, you can bring 'em on the trail...or more likely inside the house.  And you won't have to explain to Cath why she has an air hose running up the stairs.

Heres what I bought and will be brining with me on saturday, for the price what i do and whats included so far ive been very happy!!!!

http://www.lowes.com/pd_340269-43657-HJ300299DI_4294795218__?productId=3341296&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=

My pleasure.  Not sure if I would have made it but for trying it out myself.  The power of 18V is really impressive.  And perhaps the most important of all, you can bring 'em on the trail...or more likely inside the house.  And you won't have to explain to Cath why she has an air hose running up the stairs.

I use my compressor to blow out the washing machine and other drains in the house. Just saying

Sign in to follow this