Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Nascar

Rc carnage

Just built a cart on jjg to fix everything that broke last week at rc. So far up to $3,200 and haven't added hydro assist or long arm upgrade. Carey's gonna love this

Just built a cart on jjg to fix everything that broke last week at rc. So far up to $3,200 and haven't added hydro assist or long arm upgrade. Carey's gonna love this

Damn dude. That's a list and a half. What is in the cart?

Not enough

Damn dude your axels are a mess I guess.

Yea, it's pretty fucked. Carey starts working from home in a few weeks, I'll be driving the elantra from then on.

Yea, it's pretty fucked. Carey starts working from home in a few weeks, I'll be driving the elantra from then on.

Sucks dude.  You seemed pretty gentle on the rocks, nothing really bad hitting things. Do you think it has more to do with the weight of your tires? 

Ouch and even sadder is I have the majority of the shit on that list waiting in my garage to be installed. I got rcvs though for the front and the hydro...

I can trade u the rear shafts for some wrench time-lol

Ouch and even sadder is I have the majority of the shit on that list waiting in my garage to be installed. I got rcvs though for the front and the hydro...

I can trade u the rear shafts for some wrench time-lol

Where and when

• Like 1

Sucks dude. You seemed pretty gentle on the rocks, nothing really bad hitting things. Do you think it has more to do with the weight of your tires?

Mhhmmmm

Sucks dude.  You seemed pretty gentle on the rocks, nothing really bad hitting things. Do you think it has more to do with the weight of your tires? 

Agreed.  Ryan did nothing untoward.  Rocks eat mild steel. 

Just got to make it better. I honestly went the cheaper route building the lift. Now I'm paying for it since I like wheeling rc. My lift was fine for Wharton but it falls on its face when I go on the trails that I like. Horrible timing though

Where and when

My garage is not big enough for u....

Time is my biggest problem for sure.

I'm not saying that mine is big enough for Nascar, but I will say his rig fits in the garage.  Whenever you need it, let me know.

Swap those rear alloys for 10 factories. Alloy won't warranty bent flanges and with 38's on the rocks you are gonna bend flanges.

Swap those rear alloys for 10 factories. Alloy won't warranty bent flanges and with 38's on the rocks you are gonna bend flanges.

Thanks. Gonna get fkleins tens most likely. If we can see each other before the century ends....

Thanks. Gonna get fkleins tens most likely. If we can see each other before the century ends....

yeah right, he's busier than obama.

I actually have the 15th free if your around. Lmk-i can head south if needed.

I actually have the 15th free if your around. Lmk-i can head south if needed.

Shit. I have a family bday party that day Let me see what I can do. What town are you in?

Sign in to follow this