Artayay

the Walking Dead - the Thread

284 posts in this topic

I'm out, no longer watching, Negan is a pussy and talks to much, if Carl tried to shot me I'd have drug his little fairy ass home, found out he had a sister and killed her, than some bitch tries to shot me and instead hits Lucille!!! I'd have smashed her brains in, Carl's brain's (just because) and the fucker who made the bullet. And to top it off Negan is only one person and everyone is afraid of him and bows to him, he'd have to be a lot more scarier to get that kind of respect.  

1 person likes this

I agree.  Negan and that story line are not living up to the hype.  I just hope they don't drag this out as long as the Governor.

Does Rick stop being a little bitch tonight?

This show blows now

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another season over.  Thoughts?

FB_IMG_1491355952186.jpg

1 person likes this

I wish I would have found this thread sooner! I am so hooked on this show. However this season was a disappointment. Except the last 30 minutes! I though for sure Carl was going to die. I totally did not see the double cross happen! And yeah Rick turned into a big wussy! Hopefully next season is better.

Hey another show that I watch that is really good is Homeland! 

The only reason I'm watching now is cause my wife still likes it. Half the time I'm asleep.....really a Tiger that knows the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, I guess so considering there are zombies walking around. I did call Sasha turning in the coffin but I didn't see the double cross coming....I was bummed but I'll be back next year

@Jeep Momma homeland is great I also like the outsiders and the  americans

1 person likes this