Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bump

Random Rants and Raves

Doesn't count. I do not own the 10x10. However, if the title had my name on it you all would be fucked.

The a valid solution would be to pull your steering box in December (you've been talking about it for over a year now) and wheel a mutherphucking DUECE in the snow in the Pines.  Before it becomes illegal.

The a valid solution would be to pull your steering box in December (you've been talking about it for over a year now) and wheel a mutherphucking DUECE in the snow in the Pines. Before it becomes illegal.

I'm going to do the redneck ram. I just don't want my jeep down for a month while the rebuild and drill my box.

Guys who think "thank you but I'm not interested" means "try harder" or "hey, text me dick pics." I'm so alone in the forum with this complaint lmao

Sooooo? Are you saying that I should STOP sending dick pics?!

That doesnt seem right....

Guys who think "thank you but I'm not interested" means "try harder" or "hey, text me dick pics." I'm so alone in the forum with this complaint lmao

My wifes "I have a headache" turned into three kids eventually due to perseverance:lol: Is this thing on?

I believe you have come to the right place Alice. You are not alone in not wanting to receive dick pics.  There are a number of people here that can help you clearly communicate your displeasure.

I believe you have come to the right place Alice. You are not alone in not wanting to receive dick pics. There are a number of people here that can help you clearly communicate your displeasure.

Text coming your way....

I believe you have come to the right place Alice. You are not alone in not wanting to receive dick pics. There are a number of people here that can help you clearly communicate your displeasure.

LOL Just tell them if they plan on showing you pics, they better intend to use it.

I wonder if the NSA has a special task force just for dick pics.  Seeing they read all our texts. 

I will predict no snow this year. My snow prediction historically is 100% F-ing accurate. As long as I have a fully operational 4x4 vehicle no snow will fall in South Jersey. Sorry.

sounds like a mission to disable your fully fucktional 4X4....lol

Alice, if you really want to fuck them up grab a picture from the Internet and send it to them saying mines bigger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alice, if you really want to fuck them up grab a picture from the Internet and send it to them saying mines bigger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Speaking from something that happened to you personally? 

I'm going to do the redneck ram. I just don't want my jeep down for a month while the rebuild and drill my box.

You've been saying this for over a year now. 

Alice, if you really want to fuck them up grab a picture from the Internet and send it to them saying mines bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is the kind of thing that gets the NSA's attention...propper english is mine is

That was your DICK? Lol, I thought it was some kind of larva.  And next time, please double-check the phone number you're sending too.