Disconnected Offroad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bump

Random Rants and Raves

$499 if I send them my box $699 if I get a new one. I'd like to add a cooler and inline filter if I could. All said and done I'd be looking at just under a grand.

Can you pick up a junkyard box for $50 somewhere?

$499 if I send them my box $699 if I get a new one. I'd like to add a cooler and inline filter if I could. All said and done I'd be looking at just under a grand.

Hold on.  $600 for a no core change complete kit.  That means you still have your old steering box that you can have rebuilt and you can then sell either on its own, or ported and then as a part of a Red Neck ram kit.  Just trying to problem solve for ya bro.

Hold on. $600 for a no core change complete kit. That means you still have your old steering box that you can have rebuilt and you can then sell either on its own, or ported and then as a part of a Red Neck ram kit. Just trying to problem solve for ya bro.

There is still a core charge.

Not a bad idea. I'm sure these late model JKs will be far and few between and pricey though.

Rock auto sells reman gears for 181. Send to WTO port for 125 you're out the door under 400 You get the 67$ core charge back

Rock auto sells reman gears for 181. Send to WTO port for 125 you're out the door under 400

I still need the high volume pump, ram, cooler and line sets though. I read a lot of people say you need the new pump to keep up with the ram. They say a quick right to left or left to right cycle will cause a delay in the response speed. I figured all said and done I'd be right around $900.

Or take the stock pump and change the pulley as well as the idler pulley.

Now we're talking! Do you know where I can find a write up? I've been watching usmcdocs videos on his setup. He used a WTO ram and ported steering box, PSC reservoir with built in filter, a PSC pump and a cooler/fan combo from summit.

Now we're talking! Do you know where I can find a write up? I've been watching usmcdocs videos on his setup. He used a WTO ram and ported steering box, PSC reservoir with built in filter, a PSC pump and a cooler/fan combo from summit.

I'll look around but FYI I have a stock Jk ps pump laying around

I'll look around but FYI I have a stock Jk ps pump laying around

Can't give it away to multiple ppl.....lol Only pieces I am missing are the hoses and new pump. Im thinking of just doing the box rebuild/tapping myself and then will have an extra box for Ryan since its a 4dr box. Gonna order the hoses and pump this week from WTO. Is this thing on?

Can't give it away to multiple ppl.....lol Only pieces I am missing are the hoses and new pump. Im thinking of just doing the box rebuild/tapping myself and then will have an extra box for Ryan since its a 4dr box. Gonna order the hoses and pump this week from WTO. Is this thing on?

Ahhhh, I'm sorry Craig my memory is shot. Perry, Craig has first dibs

Ahhhh, I'm sorry Craig my memory is shot. Perry, Craig has first dibs

I understand-lol. And i decided if im gonna replace it it should be upgraded:lol: Is this thing on?

I get a call last night from my supervisor turns out the fucking fucks at my former employers don't want me working in the building all the sudden. Its not enough to fire me but now they're fucking with my new livelihood. Fuck them.

I get a call last night from my supervisor turns out the fucking fucks at my former employers don't want me working in the building all the sudden. Its not enough to fire me but now they're fucking with my new livelihood. Fuck them.

Time to sue for harassment. Enough is enough.

Man that's just not right. Your not causing any problems... Why start the bs. What was done was done.

sounds like you need a lawyer or a ninja

Yup. I'm sure Tom has certain rights to protect him at his new work place, correct?

Perry, you are correct.  WIthout knowing all of the fact surrounding the initial dismissal (which are highly relevant), Tom's former employers could be consider to have committed an act of tortious interference with employment or tortious interference with a contract.  However, if the former employers have a salient reason for not wanting him in the building (previous threats, fear of Tom based on previous statements, etc.), then perhaps not.  Lastly, if his former employers OWN the building from which they wish to bar Tom, they may have grounds to refuse access.  I say may have because I'm not current in the state of the art in Employment Law.  Still, at the end of the day, someone has a hard-on for Tom that they would bother with this.  Given the above, a ninja may resolve this faster.

sounds like you need a lawyer or a ninja

More like ninja attorney. I have a friend at Morgan lewis who specializes in employment law if you need some guidance Lmk.:ph34r: Is this thing on?