Disconnected Offroad
MJHomebrew

Wrenching in da barn spring 2014

140 posts in this topic

It's fucking hard to pull the steering wheel. Had to get Rick in there to add some muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea but it was more fun to watch him dance. Then scare the shit out of him when he plugged the airbag back in.

• Like 2

That's why they sell these

bapu3yhu.jpg

I had a puller, didn't use it. No good tapped holes to attach it to, so didn't even grab it.

I had a puller, didn't use it. No good tapped holes to attach it to, so didn't even grab it.

You used your puller. His name is Rick.
  • Like 1

I cleaned up the rig for some jester matte black decal extravaganza.

u6asa6e3.jpg

Decal revamp ehhhhh. Nice. Can't wait to see what the artist has in store for everyone to see

I still have some designing for the sides and back but the hood design is set. I think I'll wait for the new cutter to come in Monday and start on it all.

• Like 1

I still have some designing for the sides and back but the hood design is set. I think I'll wait for the new cutter to come in Monday and start on it all.

YOu know what would be cool?  If you did one huge piece of vinyl filling in the triangle behind the front fender, and the Jester Clown Face was cut in reverse so it was made only of orange.  C'mon, try one like that.  You should have that dimension down anyway, because NO ONE else offers anything like that.

YOu know what would be cool? If you did one huge piece of vinyl filling in the triangle behind the front fender, and the Jester Clown Face was cut in reverse so it was made only of orange. C'mon, try one like that. You should have that dimension down anyway, because NO ONE else offers anything like that.

That would look badass!

YOu know what would be cool? If you did one huge piece of vinyl filling in the triangle behind the front fender, and the Jester Clown Face was cut in reverse so it was made only of orange. C'mon, try one like that. You should have that dimension down anyway, because NO ONE else offers anything like that.

Hahaha. And NO.. lol

Hahaha. And NO.. lol

Now I'm sad.  Just one piece of easy to remove vinyl, so the paint shows through and makes up the clown.  I'm telling ya!

• Like 1

I have a few ideas. Just need to get them into Photoshop over a pic of my jeep. Well see.

I dont want to copy anyone. Lol