Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
kobbs_77

Amsoil has a new pricing structure

So, after two recent road trips I find myself having to do an oil change on two vehicles.  The 5W-30 pricing is like this:  $4.70 for OE Synthetic, $5.85 for XL Extended life, and Signature Series is $7.85. per quart.  Gallon pricing is even better.

You just have to pay a small $10 fee for being a preferred customer.  http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/gasoline/

Mike (99Sport4.0) is an Amsoil dealer as well.   :up:

Mike (99Sport4.0) is an Amsoil dealer as well.   :up:

I didn't know that.  It's a bit of a hike for me though.

I thought it was more like $25 to be a preferred member. I let my membership lapse and just went back to using Mobil 1.

I thought it was more like $25 to be a preferred member. I let my membership lapse and just went back to using Mobil 1.

There's a 6 month membership and a one year membership.  Each with it's own pricing tier.  The 6 month is $10

There's a guy in one of my neighborhoods who works for Amsoil . He's got the Amsoil lettered company truck that looks like it belongs in a nascar race with all the decals. And a 8x12 Amsoil trailer parked out front. I'll have to make friends with him and see what he's willing to do for a lifetime supply of FOP cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this