Disconnected Offroad
Sign in to follow this  
Artayay

Expedition Style Trailers

Setting up a tent in the bed and using the cab for storage is what I'd do in that situation

I like those bed tent setups. Someone had one last time at RC and it was pretty sweet.

Oh i meant just throw a 4'x4' tent in the bed lol

• Like 1

Rausch would work also for those who drive their wheeling rig there. For those that tow their wheeler, a cab over camber may be a better option.

I don't know anyone who tows their rig to wharton lololol.

Think goose neck or fifth wheel with the truck camper bolted down all the way forward:

100_0339.jpg

But obviously not an expedition trailer.

• Like 2

$5200, which isn't bad considering the amount of work he put in.  Selling on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Off-Road-Trailer-Adventure-Trailer-M101A3-TJM-Yulara-/131270914509

For anyone with that coin available, that would be one hell of a buy

I like the one we built better

• Like 1

I like the one we built better

Yes, but there are advantages of his trailer as well.  I like the lid he had manufactured.  Not sure about tent mount.  On the one hand it is simple, solid, reliable and lower in weight.  On the other hand I think the tent should be either higher so you can stand under it for protection from the elements, or lower to reduce drag. 

However, even if you throw away the mount and build your own adjustable tent rack, $5,200 is not a bad price for the trailer, tent and lid, especially with all the Line-X work he's had done.  And since nobody's bid on this yet, I bet you can get it for closer to $4k than $5k with some negotiation.